 Who is this Bawwy?

 Good question. I can't figure it out, can you?

 Yeah, straight away actually.

  And why would you care?

 On some level I don't and on another level I "care" in the same way I care
that some idiot is intent on walking in front of a train or insists on making a
fool of themselves in public

 Judy just likes arguing. Are you so blind to what she's like, did you not read
the rest of this exchange?

 Now that is funny. And Bawwy isn't just the most repetitive, uninteresting
boor? I mean, honestly, even in England they have these kinds of dweebs, I've
seen them so you can't pretend that you don't know better. Judy can be
unrelenting but Bawwy is a waste of space.

 Read a bit closer, he's bombastic sure but he's very often right about people
and what's going on around here. And he has a lot of original ideas and ways of
looking at things that give you a new perspective. FFL would be way poorer
without him. What would you talk about for a start? ;-)

 Maybe it's because you've never had an opinion contrary to hers that you don't
know what a pointless exercise it is talking to her about anything when she
falls back on tricks like this.

 No, I just don't care to tangle with her and we happen to agree on quite a
bit. There are subjects that she talks about I am either ignorant about or have
no interest in so I shut up about them. It is up to you if you want to engage
with her. She can appreciate a good point with the best of them but she isn't
afraid to tell it like she sees it.

 And if she doesn't see it, she'll tell it anyway.

 I don't always agree but in most cases don't need to pick any fights. Bottom
line: the woman terrifies me.

 I'm sure she's quite safe and not at all likely to get on a plane and pay you
a home visit. That'd be funny, I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night
with someone screaming "It's Ed Feser, not Fess!" Like I didn't read it right
in the first place.

 I'm hardly the first person to try and try again but this is how it always
ends. It's surreal. She doesn't like explaining herself, just huffing and
puffing about how stupid everyone else is. read back through the years, go on.
Check some of the jyotish conversations in particular. Hilarious. she just
likes arguing. Go figure.

 I think she likes a good discussion and she can carry one with the best of
them.

 Until she realises she hasn't got a leg left to stand on and resorts to
withering sarcasm, endless nitpicks and irrelevances before trying to claim she
doesn't believe in her position anyway and is just arguing for the hell of it.
It's happened, honest. She just likes arguing. Even Willytex thinks so. Man,
that's gotta hurt.

 Actually, if you go back and see some of her interactions with Bob P and/or
Robin you will see some pretty interesting and very intelligent investigations.
If you know where and how to mine her intelligence it usually produces gold.

 And as if I don't think before I write something....duh. Like I haven't
thought about how theism affects the current paradigm of western thought.
Honestly...... as if.

 Frankly, I think you're one smart and interesting guy who has seen a good
schwack of life and who has worked a lot of it through to arrive at a place
where you seem fairly comfortable in your own skin. I would like to have a real
face to face conversation with you and have a vigorous stroll around London.

 Flattery will get you everywhere. Tea and cakes on me!

 Either tell us where the laws of physics are inadequate compared to theism or
shut the fuck up.

 We're waiting.