Yes that evidently goes back to the possible range of human behavior, including
the NPD'ed. The so-called charismatic preacher could be a good example of that
too. I feel Weber's more scholarly definition is better for our larger purposes
of spiritual discussion here. It is more inclusive of what we see as spiritual
saints, leaders and teachers spiritually than the image of some theatrical
style of preaching. Weber's definition of charismatic better takes into account
a scale of field affect ranging from a NPD preacher, Turqb's plumber or to the
jagad caliber saint we also know.
 That range all got rendered down a while ago here,

 -Buck

 sharelong60 writes:

 Buck, when I think of charismatic I think of fire and brimstone preachers,
etc. Maharishi spoke the plain truth and did not need such theatrics imo. He
was a true leader in that sense.