Ann, I think I've mainly been in the presence of healthy or developed
charismatic people like Martin Luther King. My guess is that charisma is a gift
that can easily be misused and thus the world has known many unhealthy or
undeveloped charismatic people, like Hitler.

But I would also say that a charismatic person can be mainly either quiet or
expressive. For example, I'd put Fr. Keating in the group of healthy, quiet
charismatic people whereas I'd put MLK in the group of healthy, expressive
charismatics.

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:10 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"