We were promised CC in 5 - 8 years.  And then, we were LIED TO REPEATEDLY ABOUT
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR RESULTS from program after program after course after arjur
this and arjur that.   Anyone who claimed enlightenment turned out to be jokes.
Even poor Rick has a hard time finding someone with plain ordinary charisma let
alone obvious spiritual radiance.

So many lies, that, what, now, isn't questionable?  All the research is pretty
much shitty work that can be debunked by a high school kid.

And face it, a couple billion spent by true believers, and all we end up with
is ZILCH for proofs of almost any sort.  But we got a psychopath Girish
slurping the money like DRACULA.  And we have our movement's trail of
scoundrels who bilked anyone with a mantra, or the bastard who drugged and
raped his patients, or heck with the drugs, how about the guy who just plain
ol' raped 20 of them and is in prison now, or of course there's the guy with
the pen in his eye -- he might have had a fleeting last thought about "Hey, the
technique didn't solve this crazy guy's problems."

And on and on and on.

And on.

And the funny part is that the technique has its virtues and should be studied.

In truth, the movement blew it.  We had something great, and we turned it into
a money machine run by the most ridiculous popinjays.

Edg

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 I am exceedingly certain that the TM-Sidhis ARE real, at least with respect to
how they are supposed to affect the state of consciousness of the person who
does them.

 Now, obviously, I can't prove that the floating stage of Yogic Flying is real,
nor can I prove that TM + TM-Sidhis is beneficial to anyone, let alone everyone
who practices them, but the EEG results of long-term practice of TM + TM-SIdhis
look to be obviously different than simply doing TM for the same amount of time.

 So... if you trust that the EEG changes are in the direction of some state
that is of value, then doing TM + TM-sidhis regularly is of value.

 http://imgur.com/gallery/eQ5NM http://imgur.com/gallery/eQ5NM