I see what you mean about entities, or "components"

 And yes, you are right, introducing rebirth, or reincarnation does necessitate
entities.

 You look at the accounts indicating rebirth and find them lacking.

 I look at the accounts and find many of them credible.

 And so, the point I was making at the outset is that if somehow these accounts
are found to be credible, or if the preponderance of evidence seems to suggest
such, or if such a time comes when something such as a causal body can be
measured, then yes, I would say that an atheist would then be required to
acknowledge that there must be some organizing body or entities at work to
maintain order in this process..

 I am not saying it proves the existence of God.  All I am saying is that it
might force a door open that an atheist might not be comfortable seeing cracked
open.