Hell, I'm denounced as a communist on FFL. :-D

On 04/23/2014 12:44 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:

Come to the Deep South sometime - I assure you there are PLENTY of people who absolutely believe that open carry is an excellent idea and they are not shy about expressing their feelings on the subject. Be prepared to be denounced as a communist if you disagree with them.
On Wed, 4/23/14, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Saatva in Georgia
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 5:57 PM

I'm all for
people's right to own a gun
(not necessarily automatics though).  But I'm
beginning to wonder
if the "open carry" people are being used to
create a situation
that people will react favorably to banning guns?
After all who
wants to live in communities where people walk around
with guns on
their belts all the time?  It's bad enough with
the cops doing
that.