Yes, we should all be more like .... Chicago, where only the criminals have
guns. That will stop the violence!
On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 3:10 PM, Pundit Sir <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

We pretty much know what happened the last time people in S.C. openly carried
guns in public.

And, we are getting an idea of what goes on there now.

http://youtu.be/2v_Ih9W0Z3k

http://www.bravotv.com/southern-charm