---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 A pauper's grave after living a hard life in desolate Canadian squalor with a
bunch of horses. Truly, a cautionary tale if there ever was one.

 I love you Alex.

 were you still a student when you got banned? And who told you you were
banned, Bevan?

 Thanks for posting all those great pics, BTW. So fun to see. I was banned once
it was realized I was part of Robin's group. This was about two and a half
years after I graduated which was in 1980. By 1983 I was part of the
excommunicated, the shunned, the nobodys who where destined for a pauper's
grave.
 On Thu, 4/24/14, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@... <awoelflebater@...