 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Last MIU Pic
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 2:41 AM

 A pauper's grave after living a hard life in
 desolate Canadian squalor with a bunch of horses. Truly, a
 cautionary tale if there ever was one.

 <awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...> wrote :

<mjackson74@...>
 wrote :

 were
 you still a student when you got banned? And who told you
 you were banned, Bevan?
 Thanks for
 posting all those great pics, BTW. So fun to see. I was
 banned once it was realized I was part of Robin's group.
 This was about two and a half years after I graduated which
 was in 1980. By 1983 I was part of the excommunicated, the
 shunned, the nobodys who where destined for a pauper's
 grave.

 On Thu, 4/24/14, awoelflebater@...
 <awoelflebater@...>