From: Micha"el Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Heaven on Earth for all Mankind

Wonder if there is still a Capitol there?

There were so many "Capitols." Who  would notice one more, or less?  :-)

Never just a "center" or a "facility." It always had to be a "Capitol," often
of an imaginary country that never existed. Can you say "megalomania?" I think
you can. :-)

I'm sorry...after a weekend of fun and frolic to celebrate King's Day here in
the Netherlands, I find myself mightily amused at the pompous-assed pretension
of Maharishi and the TM movement. At least here in the Netherlands we actually
*have* a king, and a real one, not one who had to pay for his crown by trading
in a million dollars and his mind.  I wonder how long it'll be before we can
pick one of them up in a pawn shop for five bucks.  :-)