Yes, evidently Harris is a transcending meditator even as a Buddhist!  That is
wonderful. -Buck in the Dome

 Did you see that even CurtisDeltaBlues is a transcending meditator now that
way too?

 It's all the same Unified Field once you get going.

 I was reading a discourse recently by Guru Dev and he was urging people to
just do it, meditate and it [the transcendence] will become more familiar.  It
is very beautiful in nature that way.
 -Buck

 sharelong60 writes:

 Richard, sense of self vanishing and having greater well being sounds like
what happens during TM!

 On Thursday, May 1, 2014 7:10 PM, Richard J. Williams <punditster@...> wrote:

   On 5/1/2014 3:26 PM, curtisdeltablues@... wrote:
 > Any tips or insights, especially since you have a TM history and might
 > know the issues TMers might have would be welcome.

 According to Harris, by paying close attention to moment-to-moment
 conscious experience, it is possible to make our sense of "self" vanish
 and thereby uncover a new state of personal well-being.

 'The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason'
 by SamHarris
 W.W. Norton & Company, 2004
 p. 214