You get called out on inaccuracies pretty regularly.  You can go back and find
them yourself, or not.

 you are wearing blinders and are being willfully ignorant of what the TMO is
all about.

 From: "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:27 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Pondering the non-TM-related issue of suicide

   Michael, you really need to get a life other than this anti TM campaign.
It's not a matter of whether to stay silent or not on an issue.  You are stuck
in a simplistic understanding about the whole organization.  Sorry to sound so
condescending, but no other way to see it, I'm afraid.

 Question - how can it be ok for D Lynch, Jim Carrey, that jackass Russel Brand
and all the TM fanatics like Bob Roth and Ken Chawkin to absolutely claim that
all things good come from TM, that everything good in a TM'ers life came from
TM, that all their achievements can be traced to TM practice, yet anything
untoward happens and there's an excuse? Why can't unpleasant things be equally
attributed to TM and TMSP?