You are so hung up on how people should live their lives. You are the only
person I know, who had this experience, about wanting to be a big shot, after
he learned TM.

 I suspect you are railing here, too, about the natural authority one gains,
after becoming enlightened. It is true, and despite your ability to fake it, no
one buys your fake version. No problem, it is common to see anger among those
like yourself, who want to be rewarded and looked up to, but have not earned
such a right.

 You really ought to go back to practicing TM, twice a day - It would truly do
you, a world of good.

 More general musings about spirituality from the Hoofdploppen Cafe. <snip>

    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]