 Mike,

 This scenario had been played out in the eras even before Islam came into
existence.  My point is that it takes a human being to act out the best
possible solution to any conflicts that may occur in any situation.  When a
human being becomes blinded by greed, hate and even a mistaken belief of a
diety, then the person becomes a devil, a rakshasa.  We can name people like
Pol Pot, Idi Amin, and Adolf Hitler who were of this category.

 Interesting. So, do you believe that people undergo some sort of
transformation from human to devil? And if so is there a measurable
physiological correlation? Are these creatures able to redeem themselves and
return to something more like human? Or are they damned forever to live out
their rakshasha beingness as those who perpetrate negativity and suffering on
others?

 Nothing new here dude. This is how Islam , the religion of peace, has done it
since it's inception. Submission via the sword. The most common tactic is to
move in and play the role of peaceful, submissive minority but demand your
rights and once you're the majority, make the others be the peaceful submissive
minority by force. Europe is heading for the same thing India faced in the past
and we're next. I guess India didn't have a pundit program or invincibility
course.

 On Friday, June 6, 2014 5:07 AM, "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]"