John, hopefully Shiva is where there is a lot of poison!

On Friday, June 6, 2014 3:23 PM, "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Share,

What he's describing has been addressed by the vedic story relating to the
churning of the milk ocean by the devas and the asuras to create amrita.  In
the process, poison was created which was drunk by Shiva.  So, the question
remains: where is Shiva now?

Richard, so be moderate in all things, even moderation? (-:

      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]