Barry acts like a primitive man, afraid of the unknown, in his continuous
incoherent exhortations against enlightenment. Half the time he emphasizes that
it doesn't exist, and for him, that is correct - not enough witnessing, for him
to clearly know what he is talking about.

 His other absurd claim, is that, if it does exist, he is the sole arbiter of
who is, and is not, enlightened.

 Pure small, ego, terrified that recognition, will bring about the demise of
his identity. A common issue among the deeply ignorant, and easily spotted.

 Interesting that Xeno would say this without knowing what Barry thinks.

 And I will continue to state I feel that Barry, whatever he thinks about the
reality of enlightenment, knows vastly more, in a practical way, about the
subject than Robin ever did.

 Ha, ha, ha, ha, choke, ha, ha, snort, ha, ha, gasp, ha, ha. Oh Man. Oh God,
Xeno, Lord love you but, well I just don't know, how old did you say you were?
And did you mention something about being in some altered/greater/ more evolved
state of whatever? You are fricking out to lunch.