A guru does not impart transcendental knowledge Buck, they just say it is
transcendental knowledge. The knowledge they have to impart everyone already
has, their job is to prod you to recognise it. The profession of guru is rather
strange as a result of this. Their job is basically to pinch you when you are
asleep, and see if you wake up. It does not seem to work all that often in
practice.

 For our general use on FFL I feel this more concise usage fits to our needs.
We all kind of know it when we see it. It covers the Western mystics that way
too and it seems a fair use to describe a number of legitimate gurus. As such
even a number of people on BATGAP could be that, as Guru.  -Buck

 “..a guru is "He [the person] who bestows that nature which transcend the
qualities is said to be guru".

 And,  A guru is a teacher,  but not just any teacher;  - The word indicates a
teacher who imparts transcendental knowledge.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]