On 6/12/2014 10:58 PM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Dontknow. Would likely be regrettable. Ironic too. I am one of the only ones here on FFL advocating and even defending the Dome meditation program on merit. I see that there is a notice in the Dome now just more recently since the TM movement old-guard has recently returned to Fairfield of a 'new' badge that people need to start updating to. I am good until next year unless they seize my Dome badge somehow. I would not even let John Hagelin hold my badge once I got it back.

Jai Guru Dev,

-Buck in the Dome

What if you woke up one morning and you found out that you had been maned Chancellor of MUM and Manager of the men's dome?

Punditsir writes:
What if you woke in the morning and you found out that you had been banned from meditating the dome and the MUM campus for posting messages to an anti-TM discussion group?

Yep, thanks for noticing and appreciating this. I have been working at developing this Cartesian graphingof mysticism as a thesis for a while as an aid in helping those people who are reserved or even flat out skeptical about spirituality to be better able to place mysticism and mystics within the histories of different spiritual/religious movements. -Buck

fleetwood_macncheese writes:

"horsing around" - lol

Yes, agreed.

A very grounded approach to your reading methodology - I really loved reading the description, and the way it was so cleanly put together - brilliant, really. I am a total engineering freak, with a perennial billboard in my head, reading, "How does it work?!" - for anything -- from personal interaction, lasers, growth of consciousness, internal combustion engines, tides and surf, microwave ovens, music, dog food bag fill machines, all of it.

Buck writing:

More inclusively, I feel we would be nothing here on FFL without some of the lower scaled of illumination by example of some of these writers posting here. Theirs is also an important dissonance to the higher plane of spiritual discussion that can go on here. I always appreciate reading Turqb and that ignorant guy from South Carolina that way too.

I find in Parsing the different writers posting on FFL as a practicality towards figuring out who to read and what to spend time on reading I tend to use the tool of a paired /Cartesian graph/to place people on and then read according to my time and interests as people are placed on the graph.

For instance, on the vertical axis I quickly scale a writer based on their posting history from a low of aggravated narcissistic disorderliness, to just the generally narcissistic, to the middle ground of the ignorant and more common psychology of the ordinary waking state, to the spiritually awakened or illumined, to the more saintly in capacity of spiritual transformation. That is on the vertical axis, low to high.

On a horizontal I tend to then use a scale of relative /altruistic communalism/of someone[someone's use of or participation in groups] from zero or individualistic to large organizational participation. That sets people relatively nicely apart in a useful way as to where they are coming from. It provides an efficiency to sorting the list. There tend to be some people who I read all the time and some who I do not read hardly at all. Parsing using this tool becomes fun and useful for sussing writers out and placing them in to pigeon hole.
In Love,

-Buck, out Standing in his Field

horsing around today..

    Buck Brannaman Horse Riding and Training Notes
    <https://sites.google.com/site/buckbrannamanhorseridingnotes/>

    image <https://sites.google.com/site/buckbrannamanhorseridingnotes/>

    Buck Brannaman Horse Riding and Training Notes
    <https://sites.google.com/site/buckbrannamanhorseridingnotes/>
    Buck Brannaman Horse Riding and Training Clinic Notes. Horse
    training for western cowboy, dressage, natural horsmanship, trail
    riding.

    View on sites.google.com
    <https://sites.google.com/site/buckbrannamanhorseridingnotes/>

    Preview by Yahoo

    Fleetwood Writes:

    It has been rather fun, over the last couple of days, noticing
    that Barry seized upon my request to go away, and having fun with
    him, since. Unfortunately, at his expense. I say "unfortunately",
    because Barry does something that many with a weak mind, indulge in.

    If Barry disagrees with someone, all logic flies out the window,
    and his primary reaction, as someone attached to his actions (aka
    waking state), is emotional. He repeats insults, cherry-picks
    ways to discredit, and now, as we have humorously seen, even
    falls for my satire.

    Nothing in reserve. No data to back up anything, except the same
    crusty anecdotes that he has been trotting out, for the past 20
    years. He just barfs it all out there, and thinks, "well I bloody
    well showed them!". As you can see, with the emotionally charged,
    blunderbuss approach, he misses the target, more often than not.
    So, having made himself look the fool, he then keeps doubling
    down, looking more and more ridiculous.

    My playful request for him to, "Please, please, pretty please
    with sugar on top, go away", is much more for his benefit, than
    mine. I'd personally like to see him retain a shred of dignity,
    and take a few months off.

    Awoelflebater writes:

    The internet and TV are his life, Mac. He has nowhere else to go.
    Because his life is a desert he must try and make sure everyone
    else suffers along with him. Not that what he rants about,
    whether it be some insanely off-the-mark theory about Judy and
    Robin's private life or your enlightenment, bears any resemblance
    to truth or reality but he likes to believe it does. And it is
    true, he needs to go away simply to save himself from himself but
    there is no shred left of dignity or credibility for him here
    anyway at this point and because he has no other life he will
    remain until this place is no more. His exposure is complete.
    They is nothing else of bawee to know about. His crude and
    telling remarks about Judy and Robin couldn't possibly have made
    anyone reading them feel anything but embarrassed for bawee. He's
    pretty much a freak show.

      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008