Oh, Curtis, don't embarrass yourself again. Of course defending someone you
feel has been mistreated is a moral obligation. But whether you, Curtis, decide
to take it on depends on your attitude toward whoever you think is doing the
mistreating. Barry's egregious mistreatment of so many here--vastly more
extreme than anything Share has ever had to contend with--doesn't bother you
because he gives you support, but those you're at odds with, you choose to
slam.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 You just gotta laugh at Curtis's hypocrisy. How many times in the past has he
been adamant that it was wrong to expect him to criticize Barry's incredibly
obnoxious behavior, or to defend someone who had been unjustly attacked? If
people can't fight their own battles, he declared, they don't have to post here.

C: So you are unclear that my issue was with an expectation that such support
was morally required of someone not that anyone ever chooses to do so on their
own? i wonder how you do your job with such a poor grasp of ideas and language.

But wait, you did say "it was wrong to expect" so you actually did understand
my point and then went ahead and presented it as if it means something
completely different. WTF?

It would be wrong for Share to expect me to be obligated to defend her against
the "Share is whatever" mob just because we post in a friendly way toward each
other.

So again I am left with the quandary, bullshittery or dummassitude on your part?

And yes Share can fight her own battle just fine I wasn't writing for her I was
doing it because I enjoyed it without obligation toward her.

 J: Poor Share thinks his post is all about defending her. It's not. It's about
attacking the folks Curtis
doesn't like.

C: I have had friendly conversations with everyone involved in this discussion
at one time or another. Sorry to contradict your simplistic reductionist
narrative. I do not like their behavior toward Share and my posts expressed
that opinion.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote :

 Emily, I didn't and don't deny having any emotion. I questioned the value of
expressing it here. I also disagree with various opinions and assessments of
me. That is not denial either.

C: I find it completely outrageous that Share is choosing what questions she
answers and how she expresses herself here. Bravo to the committee that is
trying to help her see that she is not enough of one thing and too much of
another. She should stop resisting the unflattering view of herself that is
being offered to her about herself and should accept the higher wisdom of
people who post their opinions of her on FFL who do not like her.

Share you should be ashamed of yourself for the way people who post here see
you through the unflattering lens of unfriendliness.  From now on Miss Missy, I
expect you to answer every question posed to you, then accept every criticism
sent your way for how you answered it as a fact about yourself that you don't
see, but the people who are unfriendly toward you see clearly and with your
best interest in mind.

Their contempt for you is a form of good intention toward you, so you must take
them seriously and lower you self-esteem accordingly.

I also find it deplorable that you continue to seem unaffected by your critics.
You should be cowering before their mighty perspective on you.

Also the blouse you are wearing does not go with those shoes.
And your hair could use a little attention from a brush.
Stop looking at me funny.
You made me do this.