ShempMcGurk, I think Alvin Toffler is more accurate.  He says the constitutions and Politico-systems are Obsolete.

-------------------OriginalMessage------------------
From: "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 04:47:47 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: US Constitution

      I suspect Hagelin would have been directly referring to the U.S. Constitution, Judy.  And the reason is because it would have been in the context of what MMY was talking about at that time, which was constitutions of man and nature. That, coupled with the fact that the U.S. is deemed as corrupt in all shapes and forms by MMY, and one could see how Hagelin very well could have referred to the U.S. Constitution in such a manner.

     Of course, I agree with you that it's hard to see how the U.S. Constitution could be portrayed as corrupt.