That would just mean the Big Bang is not the beginning, and that space-time has
more complex dimensionality than we suppose.

 Xeno,

 There are many young scientists today who believe that they can prove what
happened before the Big Bang.  From what I understand, they think that they can
find telltale evidence from the cosmic noise background as to what happened
before the Big Bang.  This would be analogous to seeing a slow motion picture
of a bullet piercing a wall which would show the effects to the wall where the
bullet exited.  From these effects, they can retrace backwards the nature of
the bullet and the energy that made it pierce the wall.

 Even Roger Penrose has been giving lectures in college venues showing his
ideas about what happened before the Big Bang.  You should check out his videos
on YouTube.

 The rationale for these theories are very different from the reasoning behind
the Kalaam Cosmological Argument.

              • ... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]