Richard, I read your post and was wishing for a computer class. Then I returned
a dvd to the library and guess what? They're offering free computer classes
every Tuesday!

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:20 PM, "'Richard J. Williams'
pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 6/21/2014 9:41 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
wrote:
> When I was in high school in the 60s, I was in the college prep track
> and usually we didn't taking a typing class. But for some reason I now
> can't remember, I took such a class in my junior year. And now I'm
> really glad that I did.

That's what I'm saying. My Speed Tying class was when I was a Junior in
HS. In my senior year, I took Bookkeeping, which I'm glad I did because
that helped me when I took College Accounting at the community college.
These are required courses at most business colleges these days. Almost
all students in college are required to complete a basic computer course
that includes Microsoft Office.

https://www.alamo.edu/main.aspx?id=1539