 From: "LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 12:19 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Unofficial Group Meditations in Fairfield

   While mos people here appear to believe that your stance on the TM-Sidhis
makes perfect sense, I'm actually kind of bewildered...

 Why on Earth haven't you and your wife become Sidhas?

 Is it really that difficult to believe that engaging in a mental process which
leads to [more or less] spontaneous physical activity might actually stabilize
pure consciousness during activity?

 The published research on EEG during the TM-Sidhis (not just during Yogic
Flying) certainly supports Maharishi's claims on the topic, TM-SIdhis
instruction can be virtually free if you are able to qualify for the available
scholarships, there's a huge need for TM teachers right now if you speak
languages like Spanish, Portuguese or any major African language.

 The David Lynch Foundation has potential contracts with refugee organizations
that may require many 10's of thousands of new TM teachers.

 What keeps you from learning?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jimonthemove@...> wrote :

 Hi Folks. My spouse and I are visiting FF in a couple of weeks. We both were
involved in the TM movement throughout the 80's to about 1994 (in Fairfield
from about 1989-1994), but have had zero involvement with the movement since
then. We have continued with TM (not the sidhis) over the past 20 years as we
raised a family, ran a business, and such.

 Anyway, we are now at that time when family are on their own and we're
thinking of what's next for us. From what we've read about Fairfield, it seems
that it might be worth checking out (thus our upcoming visit).

 My question for anyone here who might have some information: Is there any
'unofficial' group meditation program (TM) in Fairfield on a regular basis?
We're assuming that 1) because we have no-one to recommend us (which at least
was the way it used to be way back when) and 2) because we are both TM teachers
who don't practice the sidhis, we will never be allowed to join any 'official'
movement group meditations. Also, for many years we have been practicing 40
minutes of TM twice a day (not 20 minutes).

 Any information or leads would be appreciated.

 Since I found this group a week ago, I've been browsing here and there. There
seems to be quite a range of opinions about TM/the movement/the politics, etc.
(to put it mildly...:).  We left all of that many years ago so we have no
interest in those conversations, but we appreciate what Maharishi gave us and
are very happy with TM.

Best,
Jim