 From: "FFL PostCount ffl.postcount@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 2:15 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Post Count Sat 28-Jun-14 00:15:04 UTC

   Fairfield Life Post Counter
 ===========================
 Start Date (UTC): 06/21/14 00:00:00
 End Date (UTC): 06/28/14 00:00:00
 455 messages as of (UTC) 06/27/14 21:23:31

 112 'Richard J. Williams' punditster
 47 TurquoiseBee turquoiseb
 35 awoelflebater
 28 salyavin808
 28 Bhairitu noozguru
 27 Michael Jackson mjackson74
 24 Share Long sharelong60
 23 jr_esq
 20 nablusoss1008
 16 fleetwood_macncheese
 16 emptybill
 16 LEnglish5
 13 dhamiltony2k5
 10 anartaxius
 7 Mike Dixon mdixon.6569
 5 cardemaister
 3 steve.sundur
 3 jimonthemove48
 3 WLeed3
 3 'Rick Archer' rick
 2 noozguru
 2 j_alexander_stanley
 1 uns_tressor
 1 srijau
 1 soundofstillness
 1 raunchydog
 1 mail_uzer
 1 eustace10679
 1 boyboy_8
 1 authfriend
 1 John Carter john_carter_bsc
 1 James Matthews jimonthemove
 1 Duveyoung
 1 Dick Mays dickmays
 Posters: 34
 Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
 Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
 US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
 Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
 Standard Time (Winter):
 US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
 Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
 For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com

  • [FairfieldLife]... FFL PostCount ffl.postco...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808