On 6/30/2014 11:12 AM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

The stupid want to pollute this planet with a lot of their dumb
offspring.

You are old so your opinion doesn't count for much anymore, especially since you don't even vote anymore, but we need young people in order get work done. In the near future the U.S. will have a shortage of younger workers and more older people to take care of. If we limit the number of births now, we will have to increase immigration. Maybe you haven't thought this through lately, but without young people there won't be anyone to take care you.

Thus the Supremes, though in a narrow decision, ruled today
that closely held private business with "religious objects" could stay
out of Obamacare which provides contraception. Many of these people DO
know that Obamacare was put together by the health insurance industry
for their profit. I would agree for that reason that Obamacare is bad
but I also think the ideal solution would have Single Payer.

Why do the stupid think this way? Well, many of them have shitty
mindless jobs they don't mind (because they have no mind to begin with)
and didn't want to lose the insurance that their wage slaver provides.
BTW, they are also stupid enough that they don't understand they pay for
that. With Single Payer they might have been paid more (though little
chance of that after the pirates of Wall Street looted the country).
But these people have not sat on the other side of the desk (as I have)
where you "budget" for your employee costs and know what their real cost
and value is. Also those corporate heath care benefits keep their wage
slaves tethered to the company.

The stupid also think that "Pro Choice" is "Pro Abortion." I guess that
is an IQ test that proves that they have sub-par IQs because the
Pro-Choice movement was NEVER Pro-Abortion. However the option needs to
be there when a pregnancy is inappropriate.

  • [FairfieldLife]... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... waybac...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]