Richard< I've always thought that was the real reason nothing was being done
about immigration. More and more are reaching SS age and few and fewer people
to contribute to it. Illegals come in get work, pay SS tax for you and me and
won't be able to get it for themselves because they use fake SS cards and
numbers. In effect, they're slaves.

On Monday, June 30, 2014 11:16 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com