 Nadi astrology is fascinating in that it considers the sub-lords of the
nakshatra to be more powerful than the placement of the planets themselves for
analysing the timing of events.  Nonetheless, it's a good technique to use
especially when many planets are in dusthanas.

 How can it be a good technique if it differs from other methods which also
claim to be having an effect on human affairs? The planets can't be having a
different effect in different systems as they are in the same place. The
easiest explanation is that all astrological systems are wrong, they have no
effect and therefore you can have whatever vague system you like as any claimed
"hits" are always designated after the events anyway.

 If it was dependable you could set up a test of which - if any - was the
superior system. If there was anything to it at all you wouldn't get different
results from the same planetary placements. You wouldn't be considering it
interesting you would be able to show that one of them is wrong, but as it's
all open to interpretation you can't tell if any of them work at all!

 Since Nadi astrology uses the Placidus system or it's equivalent, planets can
be placed differently than using the typical sidereal system in vedic
astrology.  For example, if a person has the Moon in the 8th house in the
regular jyotish method, the Moon can be placed in the 7th using Nadi astrology.
 So, the placement of the Moon has improved and the readings for the individual
would change as well.

 So the planets can be in different places, which changes the readings. Can you
really not work out from that that astrology is a load of nonsense?

 Just to underline it, the planets aren't in different places. They are where
they always are, orbiting the sun with the Earth, which is just another planet.
If they have an effect in one place, they will have a different effect in
another place. They can't both be right. This is the trouble (one of them
anyway) with inadequate theories, you can vary entities and get the same
claimed effect. This should be a way of sorting one from the other. They can't
both be right and are therefore most likely both wrong.

 I've taken workshops on Nadi astrology.  Nakshatras are icing on the cake and
not the cake itself.  Foolish astrologers like use them to look sophisticated
when real astrologers just use simple techniques.  Regarding Nadi astrology
there is a system in it of apply 9 years to each of the planets from birth
instead of using dashas.  Given there is research confirming recurring 80 year
cycles found for over a millennium there might be something too it. But you can
always apply it to charts and see if it plays out.