 You're making things up.  I said it would be like Medicare and that would
include the Advantage option.  How much are you getting ripped off for that?

 Move to Canada. My husband and I pay $119 a month for medical coverage which
is for both of us ($55 per person). It pretty much covers everything we have
ever needed including all tests, surgeries and everyday visits to the doctor or
emergency.

 On 07/01/2014 06:31 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...