 On 7/3/2014 5:34 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... mailto:mjackson74@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

   Ha ha ha ha! Just wait - Amma is as crooked as the rest - the truth will out
sayeth the Bard!

 While reading the "recanting" I was struck by how forced it felt. The thought
had already entered my mind that this was a woman who felt coerced in some way
to write this. It was too long, too artificial in some way to read true. Maybe
that's my cynicism talking but I didn't believe her for a minute. There were
other pressures at work and they showed in how she wrote that. Still, I have no
beef with Amma, don't know anything about her other than what I read in
Treadwell's book. But I have no idols, I am not under the influence of anyone
at this point in my life who I believe is either enlightened, realized or
'better' than me. As long as one is a walking, breathing pooping human being
one is fallible and even if not, there are those who believe you are or who
will try and bring you down.

 You got to work really early today!

 From: "dhamiltony2k5@... [FairfieldLife]"
mailto:dhamiltony2k5@...[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:22 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Founder of ex-amma group apologizes

   Evidently some defamation legal action and injunction seems to have forced
this recanting out. A lot of gum-shoe investigation and deposition work showed
there was no corroboration for the stories this person/ Treadwell and that
Gayatri person were spinning. That is what I heard from someone who seemed to
know. Apparently a European legal team stepped up who started to investigate of
which then came this recanting on fact. The recant is quite thorough, paragraph
by paragraph. It would seem this person proly had some legal help writing it.
Of course she hopes she is off the hook.   -Buck

 In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
<sharelong60@...> mailto:sharelong60@... wrote :

 Thanks for reposting, Richard. Rick's url wasn't clickable. Powerful stuff!
Very brave person.

 On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 11:23 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' punditster@...
[FairfieldLife]"
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 "Over time, I have come to realize that these allegations were not based in
fact but were really projections of my own inner negativities. At that time, I
also misrepresented facts and altered the record to justify my leaving."

http://ammascandal.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/apology-from-former-owner-of-the-examma-forum/

http://ammascandal.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/apology-from-former-owner-of-the-examma-forum/

 On 7/2/2014 10:27 AM, 'Rick Archer' rick@... mailto:rick@... [FairfieldLife]