On 7/3/2014 11:06 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
it does feel kind of forced

Now this is funny - /Amma forced Santoshi to confess to being a liar./ She must really have some power over people to be able to control their minds that much and make them do a 180. Maybe Amma put Santoshi is a head-lock as well as a hug. Now that's really funny!

*From:* "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, July 3, 2014 9:51 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Founder of ex-amma group apologizes

On 7/3/2014 5:34 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... <mailto:mjackson74@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    Ha ha ha ha! Just wait - Amma is as crooked as the rest - the
    truth will out sayeth the Bard!

    While reading the "recanting" I was struck by how forced it felt.
    The thought had already entered my mind that this was a woman who
    felt coerced in some way to write this. It was too long, too
    artificial in some way to read true. Maybe that's my cynicism
    talking but I didn't believe her for a minute. There were other
    pressures at work and they showed in how she wrote that. Still, I
    have no beef with Amma, don't know anything about her other than
    what I read in Treadwell's book. But I have no idols, I am not
    under the influence of anyone at this point in my life who I
    believe is either enlightened, realized or 'better' than me. As
    long as one is a walking, breathing pooping human being one is
    fallible and even if not, there are those who believe you are or
    who will try and bring you down.

You got to work really early today!