On 7/17/2014 10:18 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard, hopefully I'd at least remember how to use the toilet (-:

Hopefully, but often it's the short term memory that goes before the long term memory goes, in which case you might have forgot what you did an hour ago, so you may remember what a bathroom is for from age three, but you may not remember what it is that you just did in there. Go figure.

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:03 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 7/17/2014 9:48 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com <mailto:sharelon...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard, I actually knew this! From the TV show, West Wing!
BTW, thank you, I am enjoying your What Would You Do series.

Thanks. What if you woke up in the morning and you didn't know what to do?

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 9:44 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com <mailto:pundits...@gmail.com> [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 7/16/2014 9:52 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

>>> If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to
>>> blame.
>> >
>> In ancient Greece, tossing an apple to a girl was a traditional
>> proposal of marriage. Catching it meant she accepted.
> >
> If you get into the bottom of a well or a tall chimney and look up,
> you can see stars, even in the middle of the day.

Strawberries are the only fruits whose seeds grow on the outside.

    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]