On 7/25/2014 10:31 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

You do bring up a good point about wasting time, posting here Michael. I feel the exact same way about my posts in response to you. You are so far gone up the - TM is bad, MMY is bad, TMO is bad alley, that I also, know I am wasting my time to suggest that you see where in many cases your viewpoint is skewed.

And now you will give me your rote reply about what a true believer I am, yada, yada, yada.

He is starting to sound very robotic the last couple of weeks. Apparently he is wearing himself down physicaly and not getting enough sleep. He has made no new contributions to the conversation for at least a month, yet he keeps posting the same thing over and over again to the same thread. Do you think he is still in an acute trance-induction state or has he developed a long-term disassociation? However, he does seem to be prone to suggestion, so your efforts here are probably not a total waste.

I think this is rather dramatic. Am I free from the TM chains too? Or was I ever ensnared, do you think? Do you have to have been a teacher to have been ensnared? An MIU student, a meditator?

It was meant to be dramatic, not to actually reflect my views - people like Nabby and Buck are the one wearing self-wrapped TM chains.

*From:* "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, July 25, 2014 9:48 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] 7/21-23 - Maharishi: A discussion of karma and not speaking ill of others

Share, go back to sleep.

Any idea I posted about having a "mission"
or role has been posted in jest. I got a lot of info here on FFL from the old time meditators and ex-meditators which is why I joined.

I was coming to terms with my past with TM and was seeking information about Marshy and the Movement. I got it. I also was convinced by Rick's info that Marshy was a sexually active man (thanks Rick!).

I also have seen nearly the entire range of TM effect here on FFL, from those who apparently live their lives by some TM baloney like choosing to travel only when the jyotish chart sez so, and believing the crap about vastu veda to those highly intelligent and erudite chaps such as Barry, Curtis and Sal who have freed themselves from their TM chains.

I think this is rather dramatic. Am I free from the TM chains too? Or was I ever ensnared, do you think? Do you have to have been a teacher to have been ensnared? An MIU student, a meditator?

I continue to post because I like wasting time, which is what telling people like Nabby who are utterly consumed by their illusions that Marshy was a fraud. He'll never believe it, nor will anyone else whose self esteem has to have that anchor of feeling associated with an ultimate superlative. (Marshy was enlightened, a great master, a saint - his "knowledge" is supreme knowledge and by doing his technique and believing his crap I am cozily snuggled in a blanket of belief that I partake of supreme sattva and I am like him blah blah blah.)

I also like it when Sal posts some uniquely Brit stuff that makes me laugh.

Sal is a hoot.