 more bubbles about bugs: in many countries bugs are eaten. I think chocolate
covered ants are considered a delicacy (-: OMG Steve  be careful OTHO what a
sweet future and end

 OTOH, butterflies are not, as far as I know, having traveled internationally
only to Bermuda and Canada!
Ok I prefer Canada then
Share you easy can recognize meru riding a masked zebra using his danda as a
riding stick hoping to catch a one winged butterfly
Bermuda?no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpoqcU_WRbg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpoqcU_WRbg