"noisy, stinky things they call cars"?  Right... have a friend that converted
his diesel pick-up to run on used cooking oil. Smelled like tacos when he fired
it up. It didn't last too long. When he took it back to the Dodge dealer, the
mechanic reported the damage as *bad* fuel. Dodge replaced the engine.

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:56 PM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

A month ago I mentioned I ordered a dash cam after a stupid person on a
bike ran the stop sign and I almost hit him.  I decided if these
Neanderthals are going to rule the streets then it might be a good idea
to have a dash cam.   ...

Regarding bicyclists I think they need to be licensed.  It occurred to
me that some may have never driven a car and thus don't know the rules
of the road.  Maybe they need an IQ test too.

I will forgive this because I understand that you live in a bicycle-deprived
country in
which cars are actually considered the "rulers of the road." That would
never happen in a civilized country such as the one I live in. To us,
the Neanderthals are the ones still driving around in those noisy,
stinky things they call cars.  :-)

I'll second that, I've never owned one but ride a bike every day. Over here
it's the cyclists that have to protect themselves with video cams from the
"it's my road" motorpsycho's.

The only way we'll all be safe is if every cyclist has to take the Cycling
Proficiency Test before they are allowed to buy one and every motorist has to
ride a bike for a year as part of getting a license. Then we'll truly
understand each other...

But that's just until cars are actually banned and we all get super fit and
have air worth breathing again and we all get great legs like mine