Bhairitu, I think I'll play around with them wrt emotions. Like if I'm feeling
a heavy emotion, I'll try the kapha pacifying mantra; anger, I'll try the pitta
one; and for fear I'll try the vata pacifying one. Thanks, this is really
practical info.

On Friday, August 1, 2014 1:22 PM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net