 From: "anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Fun With IQs  (was Re: Tony Nader wife)

How many people in the enlightenment business divided by the Earth's human
population?

BatGap comes out to be 0.00000342% [244 ÷ 7,130,000,000]

Muslims are 19% of the Earth's human population and a respectable number of
those would like to send us back to a nice mediaeval way of thinking and living
that is even more retarded and cruel than the TMO's mediaeval outlook. I was
once in the (then) MIU library and on the Internet and found an article on MIU
in the New York Times that said if you wanted a mediaeval education you should
come to MIU. I bet they never reprinted that one!

Proportion Michael, proportion.

Now a few people might be inclined to assist others in getting to this sort of
realisation,

A few people?!??! Have you ever taken a look at BATGAP? Most of those jaybirds
are selling their particular brand of "hang out with me and get awakened"