On 8/6/2014 4:20 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
You have to determine the effect of the BATGAP interviews according to who watches it. Francis Bennet told my friend Bill last Sunday that he got a few emails a week inquiring about personal sessions - after his first BATGAP interview he now gets 90 a day.

How is this possible when the BATGAP site only got ten views? Go figure.

*From:* "anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 6, 2014 3:23 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Fun With IQs (was Re: Tony Nader wife)

How many people in the enlightenment business divided by the Earth's human population?

BatGap comes out to be 0.00000342% [244 ÷ 7,130,000,000]

Muslims are 19% of the Earth's human population and a respectable number of those would like to send us back to a nice mediaeval way of thinking and living that is even more retarded and cruel than the TMO's mediaeval outlook. I was once in the (then) MIU library and on the Internet and found an article on MIU in the New York Times that said if you wanted a mediaeval education you should come to MIU. I bet they never reprinted that one!

Proportion Michael, proportion.

Now a few people might be inclined to assist others in getting to this sort of realisation,

A few people?!??! Have you ever taken a look at BATGAP? Most of those jaybirds are selling their particular brand of "hang out with me and get awakened"