On 08/09/2014 05:41 PM, 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On 8/9/2014 7:02 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On 08/09/2014 03:42 PM, 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On 8/9/2014 4:23 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On 08/08/2014 06:15 PM, 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On 8/8/2014 7:36 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On 08/08/2014 03:50 PM, 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On 8/8/2014 11:07 AM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Yessiree, things are going quite well in Sat Yuga.

First of all we don't know all the facts, but are you in so much of a trance-induction state that you don't even know whose side you are on?

I am above such trivialities. ;-)

That's what I mean about being in a trance-induction state - any state of awareness or consciousness other than normal waking consciousness.

Things are looking up now that we have started hitting the terrorists where they live and breed. We should be sending in more drones to save the poor people stranded on that mountain over in Iraq who are being threatened by the militant ISIS. Who cares if the chief terrorist is getting married at a wedding party? If the guy is a terrorist bent on genocide and a mass murderer, probably all the people attending his fucking wedding are terrorist supporters. It's not complicated.

Remember the Pottery Barn rule. We broke it so we own the place. Why don't you go over there and straighten things out, oh wise pundito?

We didn't break Yemen. According to the story, we are trying to help the Yemenis kill all the terrorists. Apparently you don't know whose side you are on. Go figure.

From Dmitry Orlov:

/"There is a deeper reason why the oligarchs who own and operate the country formerly known as America are currently attempting to enlarge every problem they see, be it stoking civil war in Ukraine or provoking ISIS into attacking Americans: they are desperate to avoid a scenario where the US collapses on its own, with no external enemy to blame. Not only would it be just too humiliating, but also the population, suddenly brought out of its stupor, might turn on those actually responsible rather than helplessly blame some foreign scapegoat."//

/http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2014/08/german-stunner-west-is-on-wrong-path_8.html

Apparently you and Dmitry don't know whose side you are on. Go figure.

So you're on the side of the oligarchs.  Go figure.

Sometimes you have to use a thorn to remove a thorn.

So now we know who to blame when the economy totally collapses.  Go figger.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]