On 8/10/2014 6:06 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Why not believe its a scare story to get everyone primed to accept a US government law that will require every citizen to get vaccinated when Merck or some other Big Pharma trots on out?

It's scary but it's not just a made-up story - it's real. Of course there's going to be a law - you were thinking that people with the ebola virus are just going to be allowed to walk around in Times Square? Go figure.

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Sunday, August 10, 2014 7:01 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] cash4deaths.com

On 08/10/2014 02:41 PM, Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com <mailto:pundits...@gmail.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com <mailto:sharelon...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

    Bhairitu, I can't help but wonder is the ebola outbreak was
    bioterrorism. A news report says that a 2 yr old was patient
    zero. How the heck does a 2 yr old get ebola?!

You get the ebola virus by swimming or bathing in the Ebola River in Africa - then it gets spread to others by coming into contact with the infected person's bodily fluids - blood, spittle, or feces. The problem is that the Western World has ignored Africa and other Third World countries for years - now we have a catastrophic crises of world proportions on our hands.

Do not listen to the paranoid Bhairitu - he is part of the problem: /isolationism in a global economy/. We should have gone into the Third World a century ago and brought the whole continent into the modern world economy - if we had done that, there wouldn't be so many problems over there today. Now we've got a real big problem on our hands. That's what I think.

So you're a fan of Dick Cheney. That should make you really popular on FFL.

    On Sunday, August 10, 2014 2:49 PM, "Bhairitu
    noozg...@sbcglobal.net <mailto:noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
    [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

    On 08/10/2014 12:06 PM, Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com
    <mailto:pundits...@gmail.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Bhairitu
    noozg...@sbcglobal.net <mailto:noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
    [FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

        On 08/09/2014 05:41 PM, 'Richard J. Williams'
        pundits...@gmail.com <mailto:pundits...@gmail.com>
        [FairfieldLife] wrote:
        On 8/9/2014 7:02 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
        <mailto:noozg...@sbcglobal.net> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
        On 08/09/2014 03:42 PM, 'Richard J. Williams'
        pundits...@gmail.com <mailto:pundits...@gmail.com>
        [FairfieldLife] wrote:
        On 8/9/2014 4:23 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
        <mailto:noozg...@sbcglobal.net> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
        On 08/08/2014 06:15 PM, 'Richard J. Williams'
        pundits...@gmail.com <mailto:pundits...@gmail.com>
        [FairfieldLife] wrote:
        On 8/8/2014 7:36 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
        <mailto:noozg...@sbcglobal.net> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
        On 08/08/2014 03:50 PM, 'Richard J. Williams'
        pundits...@gmail.com <mailto:pundits...@gmail.com>
        [FairfieldLife] wrote:
        On 8/8/2014 11:07 AM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
        <mailto:noozg...@sbcglobal.net> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
        Yessiree, things are going quite well in Sat Yuga.

        First of all we don't know all the facts, but are you
        in so much of a trance-induction state that you don't
        even know whose side you are on?

        I am above such trivialities. ;-)

        That's what I mean about being in a trance-induction
        state - any state of awareness or consciousness other
        than normal waking consciousness.

        Things are looking up now that we have started
        hitting the terrorists where they live and breed. We
        should be sending in more drones to save the poor
        people stranded on that mountain over in Iraq who are
        being threatened by the militant ISIS. Who cares if
        the chief terrorist is getting married at a wedding
        party? If the guy is a terrorist bent on genocide and
        a mass murderer, probably all the people attending
        his fucking wedding are terrorist supporters. It's
        not complicated.

        Remember the Pottery Barn rule.  We broke it so we own
        the place.  Why don't you go over there and straighten
        things out, oh wise pundito?

        We didn't break Yemen. According to the story, we are
        trying to help the Yemenis kill all the terrorists.
        Apparently you don't know whose side you are on. Go figure.

        From Dmitry Orlov:

        /"There is a deeper reason why the oligarchs who own and
        operate the country formerly known as America are
        currently attempting to enlarge every problem they see,
        be it stoking civil war in Ukraine or provoking ISIS
        into attacking Americans: they are desperate to avoid a
        scenario where the US collapses on its own, with no
        external enemy to blame. Not only would it be just too
        humiliating, but also the population, suddenly brought
        out of its stupor, might turn on those actually
        responsible rather than helplessly blame some foreign
        scapegoat."//

/http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2014/08/german-stunner-west-is-on-wrong-path_8.html

        Apparently you and Dmitry don't know whose side you are
        on. Go figure.

        So you're on the side of the oligarchs.  Go figure.

        Sometimes you have to use a thorn to remove a thorn.

        So now we know who to blame when the economy totally
        collapses.  Go figger.

    Sorry, you can't blame Bush for the Yazdi's in Iraq facing
    genocide by the ISIL. What would you do?

    Kept the US the fuck out of Iraq and Afghanistan. It's the
    fucking Neocons who wanted the US to rule the world and we should
    have run the Neocons out of the US.

    I heard in 1999 that the next theater was the be the Middle East.
    Now the next theater is Africa.  These are wars for profit as
    some of the retired military folks on FFL can tell you.  We don't
    need wars for profit.

              • ... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]