Has your bro ever let you try on the crown and does it appear to be made of tin
or gold?

________________________________
 From: "j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Relating to spiritual teachers (was Re:
8/12&13/14-Maharishi...)

When the whole raja thing came about, people came up to me on more than one
occasion and asked what it was like to be the brother of a raja. My reply was
that it's exactly like not being the brother of a raja, except now people come
up to me and ask what it's like to be the brother of a raja. I was tempted to
have a t-shirt printed with, "My brother became a raja, and all I got was this
lousy t-shirt."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote :
How you know? Have you bitten one to check and see if its gold?Gold or tin,
they'll both bend between a set of teeth. The higher the gold content, the
softer it is.I'm thinking these guys actually wanted to be Pope but had to
settle for Raja instead.

________________________________
 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>To:
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 5:37 PMSubject: Re:
[FairfieldLife] Re: Relating to spiritual teachers (was Re:
8/12&13/14-Maharishi...)

You know good and well those are solid gold - the rajas wouldn't be caught dead
in a tin hat.Trust me, they're tin.

________________________________
 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>To:
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 11:08 AMSubject:

From: "anartaxius@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

I sat in on a movement meeting once, and
the person speaking was giving out instructions on how to behave around the
movement rajas...
I can only hope that the instructions contained a segment on how to keep from
breaking out into uncontrollable laughter when you see them truckin' along
to the sound of bagpipe music, wearing their robes and crowns.

For once I agree with you, it is about as phony and silly as it gets. And they
all look so serious, as if those cheap tin crowns are indicative anything other
than bad headgear.