---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote : Ann, there are
also women who took the million dollar training and they are called
rajreshwares but I'm probably not spelling it correctly. For example, the Raj's
Candace Badgett is one and I heard that she used to wear a crown sometimes.

 What is the million dollar training?

 On Saturday, August 16, 2014 8:27 AM, "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]"