very nice -  I hope she continues to get better

________________________________
 From: "'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:08 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] TM story from one of my students

Send by sister, who runs the TM center in Evanston, Illinois:

from a young woman....

My experience with TM:
Going into TM, I was unsure what the benefits I would find from this practice.
I suffer from severe anxiety and am on medication just to make it through the
day to keep it under control. Within a few weeks of starting practicing TM, I
found not only did I need to take my medications as often, but overall my
stress and anxiety levels were much lower.

Through TM, I was able to learn to keep myself from getting myself to getting
to the point where I felt the same anxiety, depression or stress as I
previously did. As I continue to practice, I continue to find more and more
things that don’t “trigger” these feelings and overall I feel more at peace.
After a few months of practicing, I can now meditate on a packed bus or CTA
train and I don’t even notice the noise or people around, nor do I have any
feelings of anxiety.

Overall, my health has improved, my mental health has improved and I feel
happier than I ever have. TM has changed my life in so many ways, it truly has
brought me peace I have never been able to obtain on my own or with
medications. I only wish I could found this sooner.