 From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of danfriedman2002
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:10 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM story from one of my students

 Rick,This is very nice of you to pass this along. I wonder...can you now come
back to the practice as Maharishi offered it. You probably already know this
but practicing one Teacher's mantra with a different Teacher's method, ain't
going to work. In this case there is no synergy.
 Seems to be working splendidly for me.

Best of all,
Dan