> 20 minutes before the  fire started??? How the hell did he know it was
> > going to start in 20 minutes unless he started it himself? And wasn't it > > nice of him to make sure the meditators got out but not the non-meditators?
>  True age of enlightenment behavior.

On 8/20/2014 5:49 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Anyone whose brain cells have not been completely fried by years of TMSP would know I was not accusing anyone of anything.

You sound kind of defensive this morning! Why not just admit that you are a fink and an informant trying to cause trouble by planting false-flag messages and reporting to Barry the science writer? Go figure.

Nappy Nabby's first post was that an unnamed Canadian had gone to the hotel in question 20 minutes before the fire broke out and got all the TM people out.

My question was - how could he have known the fire was gonna break out unless he set it himself AFTER he got the TM people out. That is the only thing that makes any logical sense.

Of course that is not what happened - the implication Nappy is making is that Marshy "cognized" the fact that a fire would break out and sent someone to "save" the TM'ers.

In reality if Canadian had run into the hotel and shouted "Everyone get out! There is going to be a fire here in 20 minutes!" The hotel management would have had him arrested and thrown out. I suspect that even the TM'ers would have thought he was unstressing his brains out and ignored him.

I doubt he would have run in there and shouted "Marshy sez there is gonna be a fire here later! All TM'ers leave now!"

This is either something Nabby is making up for the first time or its a bullshit rumor made up years ago at the time of the fire.

Either way it didn't happen. If Marshy's "cognition" abilities were that great, you would think he would have cognized the fact that trying to take over the University of the East would have resulted in street demonstrations that caused the TM people to get kicked out of the Philippines.

Instead he was hiding in his own hotel too afraid to show his face and making ridiculous schemes to garland the school in Christmas tree lights. He must have thought the students were so stupid and simple minded that they would be overawed by the Christmas tree lights and immediately embraced a TM lifestyle.