its Nabby's fantasy, talk to him

________________________________
 From: "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Meissner Effect of Consciousness and its
spiritual Darshan  The Dawn of a New Age

and what he wrote originally was and is fantasy - in his next post he says
Marshy sent the man - none of that happened - its Nabby fantasy

It still could be because of the unrest and general feeling of danger just
outside the hotel that Maharishi was sensing, it probably had nothing
whatsoever to so with foreseeing that there was going to be a fire. Seriously,
you extrapolated waaayyy too much from this small event.