Now there's some darshan for you: a nice field effect around relics of the
Buddha on display this last week up in Des Moines. Awesome experience of a
spiritual field effect. An extremely nice and activating spiritual place to
meditate too. They were saying that hundreds of people from Fairfield have
toured up there this last week to join what quite evidently is a field effect
blessing. -Buck

 “To bring the blessings of the Relics and the experience of loving kindness to
as many people around the world as possible by creating inspiring events,
encouraging respect and genuine openness resulting in widespread happiness and
the conditions for world peace. That loving kindness resides in every person’s
heart and is the basis for respect, peace and happiness both individually and
globally. The Tour evokes a personal experience of that pure quality of loving
kindness resulting in happiness and peace.”

  Maitreya Loving Kindness Tour | Relic Tour http://www.maitreyarelictour.com/

 As early as,

 “In 1960 Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, founder of the Transcendental Meditation
program, predicted that a transition in society toward a more orderly and
harmonious functioning would occur when a small fraction -on the order of one
percent- of a population practiced the Transcendental Meditation technique (6),
and in December 1974 we found that crime rate did decrease in four midwestern
U.S. Cities in which one percent of the population was practicing the TM
technique.”

 Candace Borland, Ph.D., and Garland Landrith III, M.A., 'Improved Quality of
City Life Through the Transcendental Meditation Program: Decreased Crime Rate'
in Scientific Research on the Transcendental Meditation Program: Collected
Papers, Vol. I, eds. David W. Orme-Johnson, Ph.D., and John T. Farrow, Ph.D.,
West Germany, MERU Press, 1976

 Om, if I felt like joining a coherence creating transcendent meditating group
in the Mid-East, is there one to join with somewhere over there now?  Like, is
there a group meditation in Jerusalem?  Om Jerusalem.  Syria?  Do any of the
Kurds meditate?  Sufis?  Could we send aid?  Like along with the food and water
drops to those stranded people trapped on that mountain, parachute TM teachers
in.  It is time to do something transcendentally pro-active  The whole damned
Mid-East area could stand some coherence creating Quiet Time Meditation.  Bring
'em out of the dark ages instead of bombing them back into the dark ages for a
change,
 -Buck in the Dome

        • RE... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • RE... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]