MJ obviously forgot the "BEFORE" and now he's in trouble. You seem to suggest
it could "worsen" which is doubtful as it hardly can get any worse except with
a total nervous breakdown which sometimes happens when severe and prologued
Pitta-conditions and severe traumas goes untreated. He can however hope for a
miracle of some sort. ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...>