Thanks Buck, I am running Windows 7, but have now switched to the Opera browser
(from IE 11), and have the unlimited scrolling back - Yay! ---In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote :

 Dear Fleetwood; I find there is a discrepancy betwx apple and pc's on this
point. My iphone and ipad-mini and i-mac do not scroll down at all beyond a
point in the recent FFL posts. Just will not. Though on my pc laptop
MS-windows7, the yahoo posts go down eternally. On PC's it evidently Reloads at
the end of each page. It must be a 'flash' thing in difference. Some IT person
here may know why. Same thing in my google e-mail account. Seems most serious
people have g-mail now but the I-products sux at scrolling all of g-mail. I
usually go over to my pc to really write and respond in gmail. The i-products
sux as far as depth of mail. Can only scroll so far.
 I usually start my horse training day with a pot of coffee real early. Black.
And look at my laptop inside the house as I get going. I seem to be able to see
everything on my pc laptop. Then go on to group meditation.
 During the day I look on my i-products and get the drift but at night after
the sun goes down I come in and look at my pc laptop to really see what people
post either on yahoo or substantially to google-g-mail and then really go back
and catch up. Is incredible the difference. I cannot recommend entirely the
i-thing. But they are reliable in a way the pc's take too damned much time to
keep going. I got shit to do beside meditating and keeping software going. I
don't work in an office so I don't get co-worker input on how these things work
otherwise. I don't got time to shit around getting these things to work. Long
time ago I was doing IBM mainframe programming on punch cards in the 7th grade.
I was real good at it and got most of a degree in math afterwards and made a
choice along the way back in those years to not be a programmer then but be
with real life things like hammers and horses then. I-apple corp will proly
figure it out but it is an informational problem with them now. I can not
entirely recommend apple yet for that reason. My son is an airline pilot and
they all seem to have ipads now but I hesitate because of this obvious defect
in i-products in my daily life. I am open to anyone enlightening me here on
this differential and how to work with it.
 JaiGuruDev,
 -Buck

 fleetwood_macncheese writes:

 Only allows access about 8 hours back, and then resets at the current message.
Doesn't work at all for longer conversations.

 Spray paint on wall: Yahoo Sux

  • [FairfieldLife]... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]