Alex,Good morning and I hope you slept well (see yesterday's link on the
importance of sound sleep..btw, I sleep well, so don't worry about me).

Please add to The Scrolling Problem Log that I, Mr Marco, have had difficulty

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Yeah, Neo sucks, but I have not found scrolling to be a problem in either
Opera or Firefox.

<punditster@... mailto:punditster@...> wrote :

 On 8/25/2014 9:47 PM, fleetwood_macncheese@... mailto:fleetwood_macncheese@...
mailto:fleetwood_macncheese@... mailto:fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]
wrote:

 Only allows access about 8 hours back, and then resets at the current message.
Doesn't work at all for longer conversations.

 Spray paint on wall: Yahoo Sux

 It's probably your web browser - I don't think Yahoo! controls scrolling in
Windows. However, Neo does suck. I'm surprised a computer professional would
still be playing with Neo. Go figure.