*From:* "j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

As for me, I don't have the time or patience to deal with FFL management beyond what I'm doing right now. My beloved has been in poor health for the past year, and my days are filled with her pain and discomfort. She is so dependent on me being in Fairfield that I haven't traveled east to see my 87 year old father since last September, and I don't know if I'll ever see him again. And, now, my own low-grade infection, that had been kept well in check for 11+ years, is staging a major comeback. There is simply enough stress and unpleasantness in my own life that I refuse to tackle the inane bullshit that goes on here.